Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Sergey <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 10:01:56 UTC

Several questions about qmf

Hello. There were several questions about qmf ..
A. Сan  "Console" send events to a group of agents?
Two. How filters work in a session? Based on the queue and AMQP exchange
points, or a software filter on the side of the console?
Three. Do not understand the meaning of subscribe to events from agent in
"console" , after all, so arrive all events. Or is it starts to work
correctly when the agent session is created with the "public-events: False"?
4. How to catch a loss of heartbeat from the agent?

PS: My programming language is python.

Sorry for my english..

Re: Several questions about qmf

Posted by Sergey <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hello. I have a few questions about qmf ..
1. Сan  "Console" send events to a group of agents?
2. How do filters work in a session? Is it based on the queue and AMQP
exchange points, or a software filter on the side of the console?
3.  I can't understand the meaning of subscribing to an agent events  in
Console, because always all events arrive to the Console.  Maybe it start
working correctly when an agent session is created with "public-events:
False"?
4. How can I catch a loss of heartbeat from the agent?