Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Kenny Aondona <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/28 00:48:43 UTC

Temporary URLs in TryStack

Hi,

How can I implement tempURL in Trystack. I am testing my code before a full
implementation of openstack.
Thanks.

Ken.

Re: Temporary URLs in TryStack

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Kenny

> I want to try the temporaryURLs feature against the already created object.
> I am quite new to Java :)

Are you already trying to create a temporary URL using some code and,
if so, are you getting an exception? Or are you asking for an example
of how to create a temporary URL, assuming that is possible?

Regards

ap

Re: Temporary URLs in TryStack

Posted by Kenny Aondona <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This is the code i used to successfully create containers and objects on
TryStack.
I want to try the temporaryURLs feature against the already created object.
I am quite new to Java :)

Thanks.

private SwiftApi swiftApi;

      JCloudsSwift jcloudsSwift = new JCloudsSwift();

      try {
         jcloudsSwift.createContainer();
         jcloudsSwift.uploadObjectFromString();
         jcloudsSwift.listContainers();
         jcloudsSwift.close();
      } catch (Exception e) {
         e.printStackTrace();
      } finally {
         jcloudsSwift.close();
      }
   }

   public JCloudsSwift() {
      Iterable<Module> modules = ImmutableSet.<Module>of(
            new SLF4JLoggingModule());

      String provider = "openstack-swift";
      String identity = "facebook123:facebook123";
      String credential = "somethinglike2345";

      swiftApi = ContextBuilder.newBuilder(provider)
            .endpoint("http://x86.trystack.org:5000/v2.0/")
            .credentials(identity, credential)
            .modules(modules)
            .buildApi(SwiftApi.class);
   }

   private void createContainer() {
      System.out.println("Create Container");

      ContainerApi containerApi =
swiftApi.getContainerApiForRegion("RegionOne");
      CreateContainerOptions options = CreateContainerOptions.Builder
            .metadata(ImmutableMap.of(
                  "key1", "value1",
                  "key2", "value2"));

      containerApi.create(CONTAINER_NAME);

      System.out.println("  " + CONTAINER_NAME);
   }

   private void uploadObjectFromString() {
      System.out.println("Upload Object From String");

      ObjectApi objectApi =
swiftApi.getObjectApiForRegionAndContainer("RegionOne", CONTAINER_NAME);

      Payload payload = newByteSourcePayload(wrap("Hello Z Xz xZ xX
ZXWorld".getBytes()));

      objectApi.put(OBJECT_NAME, payload,
PutOptions.Builder.metadata(ImmutableMap.of("key1", "value1")));

      System.out.println("  " + OBJECT_NAME);
   }

   private void listContainers() {
      System.out.println("List Containers");

      ContainerApi containerApi =
swiftApi.getContainerApiForRegion("RegionOne");
      Set<Container> containers = containerApi.list().toSet();

      for (Container container : containers) {
         System.out.println("  " + container);
      }
   }

      Closeables.close(swiftApi, true);