Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by jaksky <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/21 17:18:06 UTC

Hbase Installation on top of HDFS high availability

Hi,

I am strugling with setting up an HBase on top of HDFS running with High
Availability mode. Can some point me to right direction?

Thaks al lot for hints

Re: Hbase Installation on top of HDFS high availability

Posted by jaksky <st...@gmail.com>.
Thats the manual I followed but there is nothing about configuring HBase on
top of HDFS HA.

Re: Hbase Installation on top of HDFS high availability

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
You can find the manual for HDP here:
http://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.0.5.0/bk_system-admin-guide/content/ch_hadoop-ha.html

I think you have to configure your hbase root dir and client side hdfs
configuration.
Enis

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Which hadoop / hbase versions are you using ?

Can you share what issues you have seen so far ?

Thanks