Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2006/07/24 15:12:09 UTC

Refactoring of our documentation

Hi all,

on the weekend I added a often requested feature regarding the changes.

"Refactoring the document changes. The log file was way to big to build
and to request on the web. I extended the projectInfo plugin in forrest
with the svn functionality that we had her in lenya. Doing this I
developed as well a handy way to split our big svn log apart. When I
needed nearly 45 min before to build the documentation this change cuts
down the build time to 3 minutes 48 seconds. :) Further this was a oft
requested change from our user."

You need to update your local forrest.

If you have questions regarding the creation of the svn log file (which
revision number is LAST) please do not hesitate to ask.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"