Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Donnie Hale <do...@haleonline.net> on 2001/11/09 02:30:13 UTC

Docs, examples, etc. for v1.3

You folks are probably already aware of this, but the examples and their
docs (and perhaps other elements of the distro) expect jar files, the
velocity .jar file in particular to be in $VELOCITY_ROOT/lib (to make up an
environment variable :). I don't know if you were concerned about correcting
these references prior to the release (or modifying the release's directorty
structure to match those references); but in the off-chance you weren't
aware of these issues, I wanted to pass them along.

Donnie Hale
donnie@haleonline.net

Re: Docs, examples, etc. for v1.3

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 11/8/01 8:30 PM, "Donnie Hale" <do...@haleonline.net> wrote:

> You folks are probably already aware of this, but the examples and their
> docs (and perhaps other elements of the distro) expect jar files, the
> velocity .jar file in particular to be in $VELOCITY_ROOT/lib (to make up an
> environment variable :). I don't know if you were concerned about correcting
> these references prior to the release (or modifying the release's directorty
> structure to match those references); but in the off-chance you weren't
> aware of these issues, I wanted to pass them along.

Thanks for the heads up.

Geir

System and Software Consulting