Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by KenBarnesJr <ke...@tkctech.com> on 2008/12/18 18:01:12 UTC

Jsr181 and location url

I want to use the jsr-181 su to create an endpoint for a simple project.  If
i am using  an external client to access and use this service where would it
point to?? Such as http://localhost:8008/wsdl or is it known internally on
the bus?? Also how come some projects i look at have a jar and a zip file in
the target after the mvn install command is run and how do I do this if
needed???
Thanks in advance

Re: Jsr181 and location url

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
KenBarnesJr wrote:
> Thanks,
> I know in the wsdl first you specify http://localhost:8192/Service but if I
> use jsr-181 bean is it the parameters specified in @WebService(service="car
> " targetNameSpace="urn:car:test")
>
> so it would be http://localhost/car
> ??

No,  jsr-181 is serviceengine, which means it's inside servicemix and
can't be seen for your external client, you do need a bindingcomponent
to expose it, you need specify locationUri like
http://localhost:8192/Service for binding component.
And the service name used in jsr-181 endpoint is used for internal
address in jbi container, which is used as address for the NMR to route
message.

Re: Jsr181 and location url

Posted by KenBarnesJr <ke...@tkctech.com>.
Thanks,

Re: Jsr181 and location url

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
You need some binding component like servicemix-cxf-bc or
servicemix-http to expose your jsr-181 SU to external client, you can
specify locationURI for the binding component.
Several ways to use the artifacts,
1) you can drop it directly to the hotdeploy folder of the Servicemix
installation
2) use mvn or ant to deploy
Freeman