Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Arshad Ahamad <ar...@in.effectsoft.com> on 2006/03/09 06:44:29 UTC

Embedded echo server into the Apache-2.0.48

Hi all,

    I am working on Linux(SuSe, MACHTYPE=i686-suse-linux). I have two server
Apache-2.0.48 webserver and an existing server i.e echo server(TCP/IP not
webserver) which is accessible by netcat(client) by sending a string and get
echo back that string. Now I wants to embedded echo server into the
Apache-2.0.48 so that I can access this echo string functionality through
Apache by using netcat(client) without loosing functionality of any server.
So How can I achieve this work? Can any one help me.

                  Thanks in advance

Arashad Ahamad