Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bryan Kearney <bk...@redhat.com> on 2009/03/23 18:34:57 UTC

callback sample

Question on the callback sample.. is this just for addressing... or is
is it a generic means for senidng client refs up to the server?

-- bk

Re: callback sample

Posted by Bryan Kearney <bk...@redhat.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Mon March 23 2009 1:34:57 pm Bryan Kearney wrote:
>> Question on the callback sample.. is this just for addressing... or is
>> is it a generic means for senidng client refs up to the server?
>
> It's pretty much a generic way of dealing with it and should be completely
> jaxws portable.

ok... my main goal is to try and simulate the wsDualHttp bindings from
.Net. I think i know the answer, but I will ask again... is this on the
roadmap anywhere?

-- bk

Re: callback sample

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.