Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Валерия Васильева <va...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/11 11:30:13 UTC

Contribution

Hi!

My name is Valeria Vasylieva, I am Java/Scala developer interested in
contributing to Apache Kafka. I have viewed Apache Kafka JIRA issues and
found interesting ones.
Please, could you give me a quick introduction on how to contribute to the
project, what steps should I follow?

Thank you,

Valeria Vasylieva

Re: Contribution