Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lou Franco <lf...@greenwave-solutions.com> on 2014/06/25 01:36:40 UTC

Brief intro: Lou Franco (possible new contributor)

Hi, my name is Lou Franco -- I am a software developer, specializing in
iOS, and recently been using Cordova (inherited a project in March).  I
created https://app-o-mat.com to help give back to the community.

Anyway, I was hired to help someone with a cordova problem.  They wanted to
know what to do about this issue:

[Basically -- cdvfile:// doesn't work for css links]

I did some research and I think it's an iOS bug that should be worked
around in the file plugin.  I tested my proposed change with my client and
it fixed the issue for him.  You can see the change here if you want:

https://github.com/loufranco/cordova-plugin-file

I am preparing a pull request right now and going through the contribution
guidelines.

--
Lou Franco
lfranco@greenwave-solutions.com

Re: Brief intro: Lou Franco (possible new contributor)

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Patch looks good! I think actually that .svg files suffer the same fate
(ran into this for chrome-extension: custom URL provider).

Also - cool site!

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:36 PM, Lou Franco <lfranco@greenwave-solutions.com