Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU> on 2002/02/28 13:44:33 UTC

MultipartIterator

Can anyone (Ted?) confirm or deny if MultipartIterator is working
properly in Struts 1.0.2?  I've seen reports in the archive that it's
broken in 1.0.1, but the changelog for 1.0.2 has not noted that this has
been fixed.  I'm not getting the NPE that the reports were complaining
about, but am getting ServletExceptions instead ("Problem while reading
request:  The maximum length of -1 bytes has been exceeded") eventhough
I have maxLength set to 10240 on <html:file>.

Also, am I right in believing that I need to use MultipartIterator if I
want to accept more than one file from a single <html:file> input field
at any one time (IE allows this)?

Thanks,
-Mark

Re: MultipartIterator

Posted by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU>.
Mark Woon wrote:

> but am getting ServletExceptions instead ("Problem while reading
> request:  The maximum length of -1 bytes has been exceeded") eventhough
> I have maxLength set to 10240 on <html:file>.

Oops.  Just realized maxlength refers to characters entered into input field and
has nothing to do with file size.  Still, this doesn't affect the problem.