Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jw...@starprecision.com> on 2004/03/19 22:11:40 UTC

Make usefile false for JUnit

MUG,
                I can't seem to get maven change the junit param of
userfile to false.  Can someone help me out?  Thanks,

Jeremy Whitlock --- MCP/MCDBA/MCSA/MCSE
IT Manager for Star Precision, Inc.
Phone:  (970) 535-4795
Metro:  (303) 926-0559
Fax:  (970) 535-0780
Metro Fax:  (303) 926-8557
http://www.starprecision.com

RE: Make usefile false for JUnit

Posted by Jeremy Whitlock <jw...@starprecision.com>.
Matthew,
	Thanks for your help.  I'm new to Maven.  :)  Laters, Jeremy

Posted by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by "matthew.hawthorne" <ma...@apache.org>.