Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baz <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 18:51:19 UTC

Is there any way to control the number of snapshot produced?

Hi,

Is there a way that we can control the total number of snapshot of one
specific version? I think I have seen it somewhere and forget about the
syntax.

Thank you.

A.

Re: Is there any way to control the number of snapshot produced?

Posted by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at>.
Hi!

On Wednesday 27 February 2008 wrote Baz:
> Is there a way that we can control the total number of snapshot of one
> specific version? I think I have seen it somewhere and forget about the
> syntax.

I don't know of any maven-plugin to handle this, but if you use a repository
manager like archiva, you can tell it to delete old snapshots (via the
GUI).

hth,
- martin
--