Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Rawat, Krishna" <Kr...@DRKW.com> on 2003/12/03 18:33:32 UTC

Jboss 3.2.2/Tomcat4.1 Cert authentication is not good enough.

Hi All,

Jboss 3.2.2 comes default as Tomcat 4.1 web container whose Cert
Authentication does not work as Jetty's.

Let me elaborate my problem and then will write my Fix.

After certificate authentication, the application writers will want to get