Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Paul Reg <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/10 19:27:18 UTC

Help passing buffer through Xalan to Xerces

I have an application that uses Xerces sax parser to process an XML
document. I want to modify it to first apply an XSL file, using Xalan, to
the document then pass it to the Xerces parser.

The document is a NULL terminated string in memory.

What form of the XSLTInputSource do I use for passing this string into
transform()?

What form of the XSLTResultTarget can I get the results out so that I can
pass it into Xerces parse() method of an XMLReader?

I am currently using an MemBufInputSource as the input to the parse()
method, so any XSLTResultTarget compatable with that would work great.

I don't want to use a temp file for any of this so tell me if there is a way
to do it using memory buffers.

If there is a better way to do this, that you know of, please let me know
that too.

Examples in C++ would be great, or if there is an example of this already
out there please point me to it!

Thanks,
PaulReg
xalan99@hotmail.com