Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 20:15:01 UTC

[weaver] Release v1.0?

Announcing my intent to RM a release of v1.0 of Apache Commons Weaver from
the current codebase.

Matt

Re: [weaver] Release v1.0?

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 25/09/2013 21:58, Matt Benson a écrit :

> Here [1] are the "slides," such as they are, from my Fast Feather
> presentation at ApacheCon NA 2013.  Would you consider an adaptation of
> this helpful?

Yes, something like that would be great (maybe slightly less detailed),
plus an example showing how to post process the classes with Ant and Maven.

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [weaver] Release v1.0?

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
Even better if I include the link: [1]