Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv" <ja...@failiem.lv> on 2016/09/27 13:10:21 UTC

VPN not working.

Hi!
I have created Network offering with capabilities:
Firewall: VirtualRouter, Vpn: VirtualRouter, Dhcp: VirtualRouter,
SourceNat: VirtualRouter, PortForwarding: VirtualRouter, Lb:
VirtualRouter, UserData: VirtualRouter, Dns: VirtualRouter
But I cant connect to VPN. When I access virtual router trough console I
can see that IPsec has not started and if I start it nothing changes,
service ipsec status shows that no tunnels is up.
When I execute: service ipsec restart, I get:
ipsec_setup: Stopping Openswan IPsec...
ipsec_setup: Starting Openswan IPsec 2.6.37-g955aaafb-dirty...
ipsec_setup: No KLIPS support found while requested, desperately falling
back to netkey
ipsec_setup: NETKEY support found. Use protostack=netkey in
/etc/ipsec.conf to avoid attempts to use KLIPS. Attempting to continue
with NETKEY

Also it's not possible to telnet any of ipsec ports (4500 1701 500).

Thanks in advance!

--
J. Andersons

Re: VPN not working. VR keeps rebooting

Posted by "Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv" <ja...@failiem.lv>.
WEhen I run 'ipsec auto --status' it returns:

000 stats db_ops: {curr_cnt, total_cnt, maxsz} :context={0,0,0}
trans={0,0,0} attrs={0,0,0}
000
000 "L2TP-PSK":
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx<xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>[+S=C]:17/1701...%any[+S=C]:17/%any;
unrouted; eroute owner: #0
000 "L2TP-PSK":     myip=unset; hisip=unset;
000 "L2TP-PSK":   ike_life: 3600s; ipsec_life: 28800s; rekey_margin:
540s; rekey_fuzz: 100%; keyingtries: 3
000 "L2TP-PSK":   policy:
PSK+ENCRYPT+TUNNEL+DONTREKEY+IKEv2ALLOW+SAREFTRACK+lKOD+rKOD; prio:
32,32; interface: eth2;
000 "L2TP-PSK":   newest ISAKMP SA: #0; newest IPsec SA: #0;

J\u0101nis Andersons
http://serveri.failiem.lv
http://files.fm
http://failiem.lv
mobile: +371 26606064
ja@failiem.lv

Posted by Jayapal Reddy <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Janis,

To see the ipsec vpn connection status please use the below command.
'ipsec auto --status'

ipsec ports (4500 1701 500) are udp ports. Did you use 'nc' command to
check the ports.

If the VR is rebooting continuously please check the management server logs
to see why it is rebooting.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Posted by "Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv" <ja...@failiem.lv>.