Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2006/08/29 23:53:11 UTC

Re: svn commit: r438235 - /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/XMLWhiteSpaceHandler.java

On Aug 29, 2006, at 23:42, adelmelle@apache.org wrote:

> Author: adelmelle
> Date: Tue Aug 29 14:42:54 2006
> New Revision: 438235

> Log:
> Some javadoc improvements

In the interest of facilitating maintenance... I hope :/
If the docs remain unclear in some way, don't hesitate to point it
out. (Same thing if anyone feels this needs to be described in a
Wiki...?)
It's just that, the more I feel at home in the codebase, the more I
seem to have difficulties placing myself in the position of someone
who doesn't. :(

For the same reason (and in the interest of clarity), I also
corrected myself slightly: using java.util.Stack instead of re-
inventing the wheel...

Cheers,

Andreas