Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Sathish Kannan <sa...@virtusa.com> on 2006/02/02 08:59:50 UTC

Regarding M4 release

Hi

I am presently using Jetspeed M3 release and facing a problem in
repositioning the portlets.

I would like to know whether M4 release this problem is solved and if
so, is it a stable version.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Sathish

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: Regarding M4 release

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Jetspeed 2.0 is already out. You can download it from Jetspeed download
page.
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/download.html#Jetpseed-2_Binary_Distribution

There good chances that your problem is solved in final release.

Regards,

Raj