Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/11/05 18:53:39 UTC

is win ~32k truncation bug fixed?

Has this been fixed?  Ben commited a patch that did something, but it
wasn't clear from the commit message if it is supposed to be fixing this.

Re: is win ~32k truncation bug fixed?

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Marc Slemko wrote:

> Has this been fixed?  Ben commited a patch that did something, but it
> wasn't clear from the commit message if it is supposed to be fixing this.

The situation is unclear. My guinea pig now has a working system, but
not without slight glitches. I can see no reason why my patches should
have fixed anything. They were merely improved error checking. The
errors should still have been as disastrous.

I suppose I need a new guinea pig! Alternatively, we default to debug
logging on the next Windows beta and get some more feedback.

Cheers,

Ben.