Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org> on 2010/12/20 18:47:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1050644 - in /apr/apr/trunk: build/apr_hints.m4 configure.in include/apr.h.in

On 12/18/2010 03:56 PM, jim@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jim
> Date: Sat Dec 18 14:56:47 2010
> New Revision: 1050644

> Log:
> (Try to) support Darwin's "universal" builds by allowing for
> 2 separate bit sizes for some types in the same binary/library
> (which is what a universal build is). As such, the C header files
> need to know how the *current* codebase is being built (which
> links to apr) and choose the correct bit size depending on
> the compiler flags.
>
> Modified:
>     apr/apr/trunk/build/apr_hints.m4
>     apr/apr/trunk/configure.in
>     apr/apr/trunk/include/apr.h.in

Not sure what exactly causes this but since then I see a lot of
the following warnings when building httpd on 64 Bit Linux with APR trunk:

ssl_engine_io.c:1611: warning: long long int format, apr_off_t arg (arg 9)

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: svn commit: r1050644 - in /apr/apr/trunk: build/apr_hints.m4 configure.in include/apr.h.in

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 12/20/2010 07:09 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I think the issue is the re-arranging from "select shortest type"
> to "select longest"... Since we treat OS X special now, I'll
> revert that change.

That fixed it. Thanks.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: svn commit: r1050644 - in /apr/apr/trunk: build/apr_hints.m4 configure.in include/apr.h.in

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@apache.org>.