Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/31 08:51:46 UTC

Launchpad versions

Hi all,

We used to have three main Launchpad modules:

   Launchpad Bundles
   Launchpad App
   Launchpad Web App

This is history because we now have the Launchpad Builder module, which
generates all Launchpad distributables we currently support: standalone,
web app, and karaf feature.

Therefore I renamed the "Launchpad Bundles 6" version to "Launchpad
Builder 6" and removed the "Launchpad App 6" and "Launchpad Web App6"
versions.

Regards
Felix

Fwd: Launchpad versions