Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Janne <no...@mermit.fi> on 2003/06/26 01:49:23 UTC

[phoenix] libraries

Phoenix binary distribution should include everything needed to run
phoenix (of cource) but also everything needed to develop applications
for phoenix. It seems that phoenix-metagenerate.jar, phoenix-punit.jar,
and phoenix-tools.jar and libraries that these jars rely on are missing.
The present situation where I have to collect libraries from different
places is confusing. Just my humble observation... Opinions?

--
- Janne
k a r i o at m e r m i t dot f i

Re: [phoenix] libraries

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 07:49  PM, Janne wrote:
> Phoenix binary distribution should include everything needed to run
> phoenix (of cource) but also everything needed to develop applications
> for phoenix. It seems that phoenix-metagenerate.jar,
> phoenix-punit.jar, and phoenix-tools.jar and libraries that these jars
> rely on are missing. The present situation where I have to collect
> libraries from different places is confusing. Just my humble
> observation... Opinions?

You are correct. Could you add an item into phoenix's bugtracker to
ensure that this item doesn't get forgotten?

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10081

-pete