Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ymaraner <tp...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/24 19:00:28 UTC

Tinkering with JAX-WS web service URLs in EJB 3.1 module of EAR

Within an EAR file, I have an EJB 3.1 module that implements multiple
stateless session beans which expose JAX-WS web services specified in
endpoint interfaces.

When I deploy the EAR file to the apps directory of TomEE+ 1.5, I can access
the wsdl for each of the services at:
- http://localhost:8080/EJB1Name?wsdl
- http://localhost:8080/EJB2Name?wsdl

However, I want my URLs to be something like:
- http://localhost:8080/WebServices/Nickname1?wsdl
- http://localhost:8080/WebServices/Nickname2?wsdl

How can I specify a common root context for all of the web services in my
ear?
How can I specify subcontexts that are something other than the name of the
EJB that implements the service?

WebSphere handles this with a web service router module that is linked and
configured using vendor-specific deployment descriptors. Is there something
similar in TomEE? If so, where can I find documentation on how to set this
up?

-----
- Tim

Re: Tinkering with JAX-WS web service URLs in EJB 3.1 module of EAR

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

didn't try for ear but could work:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb/examples/change-jaxws-url/src/main/resources/META-INF/openejb-jar.xml