Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Masaru Tsuchiyama <ts...@asahi-net.email.ne.jp> on 2004/09/29 23:49:37 UTC

Compile Error with VC6 at subversion/svnserve/serve.c

Hi

I'm getting a compile error with VC 6 at subversion/svnserve/serve.c
of r11185. The error is error C2065: 'UINT_MAX' : undefined symbol.

Masaru Tsuchiyama

Re: Compile Error with VC6 at subversion/svnserve/serve.c

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
Masaru Tsuchiyama wrote:
>>Masaru Tsuchiyama wrote:
>>
>>>Hi
>>>
>>>I'm getting a compile error with VC 6 at subversion/svnserve/serve.c
>>>of r11185. The error is error C2065: 'UINT_MAX' : undefined symbol.
>>
>>Interesting.  I guess on unix APR pulls in limits.h, but on windows it
>>must not.  Can you try adding #include <limits.h> to the top of that
>>file and trying again?
>
> I have no compile error, if I change so.

Great, I'll add the include.  Thanks for testing.

-garrett

Re: Compile Error with VC6 at subversion/svnserve/serve.c

Posted by Masaru Tsuchiyama <ts...@asahi-net.email.ne.jp>.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.