Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/26 03:01:16 UTC

RAT output for Proton

The following RAT output shows that we are missing a few license
headers, mostly java files.

http://people.apache.org/~rajith/proton/proton-rat-output.txt

We need to fix them before releasing.
Unfortunately I need to step out now.
If somebody hasn't gotten to it by tomorrow morning, I can take care of it.

Regards,

Rajith

P.S There is an option in RAT "-a" that will automatically add the
license header.
      This could potentially mess up cmake files. So be careful :)

[1] http://creadur.apache.org/rat/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~rajith/proton/proton-rat-output.txt

Re: RAT output for Proton

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
I have now added the missing license headers.
Updated RAT output here [1]

I used the following options in case someone wants to try it in the future.
-e *gitignore -e *xml -e TODO -e README* -e *html -e EXAMPLES  -d
<path-to-proton>

Regards,

Rajith