Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM> on 2008/06/13 16:24:50 UTC

Please vote whether to post final release of 1.4.2

The two week testing period for the Java XMLSec 1.4.2 RC 1 release has
passed without any issues. Therefore, I would like to initiate a vote to
  post the final release of 1.4.2. Please cast your vote:

+1 : Yes, go ahead and post it
-1 : No (please indicate why)

Thanks,
Sean

Re: Please vote whether to post final release of 1.4.2

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
Other than the licensing issue (which I will fix), I have received no
other negative votes, so I plan on finalizing the 1.4.2 release and I
should have it available in a day or two. Please let me know ASAP if
there are any issues with this plan.

Thanks,
Sean

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.