Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua> on 2005/03/24 15:18:21 UTC

sendmail action problem

I use
<map:parameter name="src" value="cocoon:/registration_email.jx"/>
in sendmail action. And cocoon:/registration_email.jx returns correct
HTML file.
But sendmail action adds it as ATACHMENT to the email, but not as the
BODY.

This is a problem. Can someone help me?
--
Sincerely,
Arsen A. Gutsal

Re: sendmail action problem

Posted by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua>.
"body" can't be used if I want to put external resource there.
"src" should be used. I found solution.
I've added srcMimeType map parameter and it does work now! ;)

Re: sendmail action problem

Posted by Philippe Guillard <pg...@citycita.net>.

Re: sendmail action problem

Posted by "Arsen A. Gutsal" <ar...@softsky.com.ua>.