Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Stepan Samarin <st...@daxx.ru> on 2001/09/14 09:54:22 UTC

Jserv troubles

Hi !
I've Oracle 8.1.7 installed which installs Apache JServ by default.
I've configured servlet zone, included necessary libraries
(wrapper.classpath=...)
Upgraded jdk to 1.3...try to get list of deployed services
and on java client get 500 Internal Error
(java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://192.168.0.1/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:175)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:212)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
erClient.java:129)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient
.java:151)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:237)

and in server log get

[14/09/2001 11:39:47:358 MSD] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java)
        at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Any ideas ???

Best regards,
Stepan Samarin, Web developer
stepan@daxx.ru