Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mondain <mo...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/07 16:36:08 UTC

Mina and UDP Multicast

I have a need for UDP multicast and I was wondering what the status of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-438 is? Especially since it
mentions Mina 3, but the last update to the ticket was a few years ago. If
there's enough information or examples in the ticket, I may be able to
contribute a working solution, especially if there isn't one already in
2.0.19 and Trustin's discovery as clear as it seems.

Regards,
Paul

Re: Mina and UDP Multicast

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
We don’t have any support for udp multicadt in 2.0.19, but would be pleased
to add it if you volunteer to do it :-)

Le mer. 7 nov. 2018 à 17:43, Mondain <mo...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I have a need for UDP multicast and I was wondering what the status of
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-438 is? Especially since it
> mentions Mina 3, but the last update to the ticket was a few years ago. If
> there's enough information or examples in the ticket, I may be able to
> contribute a working solution, especially if there isn't one already in
> 2.0.19 and Trustin's discovery as clear as it seems.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny