Posted to issues@cxf.apache.org by s t <se...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/21 08:08:16 UTC

capitalization of chracters in turkish locale causes a problem of service creation

Hi,
while generating a service from a wsdl, we are facing to problem of having turkish locale.
The generator capitalizes the variable
class org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaForm.qualified
as
class org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaForm.QUALİFİED.
I am not sure how i can solve the issue without changing the locale of whole VM. May be the root of the couse should be somewhere in schema parsing library of apache.
You can find the details of the exception below.

javax.management.RuntimeMBeanException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaForm.QUALİFİED      at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.rethrow(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:856)      at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.rethrowMaybeMBeanException(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:869)      at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:838)      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:761)      at javax.management.remote.generic.ServerIntermediary.handleRequest(ServerIntermediary.java:280)      at javax.management.remote.generic.ServerIntermediary$PrivilegedRequestJob.run(ServerIntermediary.java:951)      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)      at javax.management.remote.generic.ServerIntermediary$RequestHandler.handleMBSReqMessage(ServerIntermediary.java:727)      at javax.management.remote.generic.ServerIntermediary$RequestHandler.execute(ServerIntermediary.java:629)      at com.sun.jmx.remote.generic.ServerSynchroMessageConnectionImpl$RemoteJob.run(ServerSynchroMessageConnectionImpl.java:266)      at com.sun.jmx.remote.opt.util.ThreadService$ThreadServiceJob.run(ThreadService.java:208)      at com.sun.jmx.remote.opt.util.JobExecutor.run(JobExecutor.java:59)Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum const class org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaForm.QUALİFİED      at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Enum.java:196)      at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.EnumUtil.valueOf(EnumUtil.java:31)      at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaForm.schemaValueOf(XmlSchemaForm.java:32)      at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.getFormDefault(SchemaBuilder.java:181)      at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleSchemaElementBasics(SchemaBuilder.java:1489)      at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(SchemaBuilder.java:649)      at org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollection.java:542)      at org.apache.cxf.common.xmlschema.SchemaCollection.read(SchemaCollection.java:129)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.SchemaUtil.extractSchema(SchemaUtil.java:133)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.SchemaUtil.getSchemas(SchemaUtil.java:73)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.SchemaUtil.getSchemas(SchemaUtil.java:65)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.SchemaUtil.getSchemas(SchemaUtil.java:60)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.getSchemas(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:372)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:339)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:196)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:172)      at org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.create(WSDLServiceFactory.java:119)      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:294)      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:234)      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:227)      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicClientFactory.java:182)      at com.likya.tlossw.jmx.beans.WebServiceOperator.getWsOperationList(WebServiceOperator.java:68)      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:93)      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:27)      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:208)      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:120)      at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:262)      at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:836)      ... 9 more

Re: capitalization of chracters in turkish locale causes a problem of service creation

Posted by Serkan Taş <se...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

You are completely right Aki. I am pretty sure with weblogic and Jaxb are the prefect samples for the stutation and last night i added the eXist database to the list.

I am not going to discuss the political side of the defect :)

But it is needed to add another line also for lowercase.

"I".lowerCase() is equal "ı"

regards,

serkan

Re: FW: capitalization of chracters in turkish locale causes a problem of service creation

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Created: