Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by wc184 <md...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/07 16:57:33 UTC

Re: [was: Stripping down Cocoon] File Upload/Download

Thanks for you reply, Mark.

I found this on the Cocoon Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/DownloadFilesToLocalDisk?highlight=%28download%29

I'm pretty new to Cocoon. I'm not sure how to declare the header.  What else
do I need to configure other than setting the pipline in the sitemap file?

Any  pointers? Thanks.

WC