Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2009/07/20 20:16:04 UTC

Re: Welcome Michael Goulish as committer

Mick,

Just a brief note, all the accounts and details have been completed and
you now have
Karma! Use your commit rights wisely :-)

Here is a link to the committers FAQ:
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
If you have any questions, please just ask,

regards,
Carl.