Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2017/06/18 09:16:46 UTC

Struts 2.5.11 & 2.3.33

There are only 4 issues left for 2.5 and we are good to go. 2.3.33 can
be released as well.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WW/versions/12338701#release-report-tab-body

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 2.5.11 & 2.3.33

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
All issues related to 2.5 are resolved, I'm going to push a test package :)

Re: Struts 2.5.11 & 2.3.33

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.

Re: Struts 2.5.11 & 2.3.33

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.