Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by It-forum <it...@meseo.fr> on 2013/05/30 08:51:37 UTC

Automatic cross linking

Hello,

I'm looking to use Solr for creating cross linking in text.

For exemple : I'll like to be able to request for a text field, an
article, in my blog. And that Solr use a script/method, request to parse
the text, find all matching categories term and caps the results.

Do you have any suggestion, documentation, tutorial, source code :),
that could help me to realise this optimisation.

Regards.

David

Re: Automatic cross linking

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Do it outside of solr or look at update request processors. E.g. UIMA
integration as an example.

Regards,
    Alex