Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kosarev A.V." <su...@webkazan.ru> on 2005/10/07 15:29:06 UTC

Re[2]: Page 'Home' not found in application namespace without .page file

> Try moving your Home.html file directly into WEB-INF/ and see if it works
> . . . I suspect it will.

I move Home.html to WEB-INF/ and get the same error.

Re: Page 'Home' not found in application namespace without .page file

Posted by "Jason L. Buberel" <ja...@buberel.org>.
Yep- all .html and .page files need to be in a single top-level directory. I
learned this through experimentation too.

My first preference was to place the .page and .html files along with
the .java files in my src tree:

src/com/foo/bar/SomePage.java
src/com/foo/bar/SomePage.page
src/com/foo/bar/SomePage.html

because I like to keep like-things together. But that didn't work either.

-jason

Jason L. Buberel -- jason@buberel.org -- www.buberel.org
+1.650.483.1989  -- jabber:jason@im.buberel.org

Re[4]: Page 'Home' not found in application namespace without .page file

Posted by "Kosarev A.V." <su...@webkazan.ru>.

Re: Re[2]: Page 'Home' not found in application namespace without .page file

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.

--
Kevin