Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2016/12/01 01:09:47 UTC

Re: Example of Tika FilesystemReader working with uimaFIT?

Hi,

you can set up a "types.txt" file as documented here [1] to
point uimaFIT to the type system descriptor that contains the missing
annotation type.

Alternatively, you can construct a load your type system description
in code and pass it after the class argument to createCollectionReader,
e.g.

  TypeSystemDescription tsd = TypeSystemDescriptionFactory.createTypeSystemDescriptionFromPath(
    "path/to/your/typesystem.xml");
  CollectionReader readerEngine = CollectionReaderFactory.createCollectionReader(
    FileSystemCollectionReader.class, tsd, ... params ...);

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] https://uima.apache.org/d/uimafit-current/tools.uimafit.book.html#ugr.tools.uimafit.typesystem