Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rohan Thakur <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 15:37:39 UTC

Re: is there a way we can build spell dictionary from solr index such that it only take words leaving all`special characters

hi upayavira

you mean to say that I dont have to follow this :
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent

and directly I can create spell check field from copyfield and use it...I
dont have to build dictionary on the field....just use copyfield for spell
suggetions?

thanks
regards
Rohan