Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by GG <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/09 22:30:55 UTC

Landing page before login screen

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to add landing page before the login
screen, or possibly a popup where the user can click a button and then be
brought to the login screen. This is being built for a classroom so I'd like
the user to click a button and modify the login logo depending on their
selection.

Thanks!

Re: Landing page before login screen

Posted by Cyle <cy...@cogmation.com>.
Why not just build your own static landing page and simply link to the
guacamole login hosted on a separate domain/sub domain/sub path?