Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Alessandro Benedetti <a....@sease.io> on 2022/09/14 08:10:53 UTC

Re: Solr search function not working on website

In addition to what Jan said, Apache Solr is not a Software as a Service,
it is a technology and specifically a Search Server that you can run
on-premise or use through someone else service.

It's very likely that your website is implemented using a framework that
internally uses Apache Solr (you will have to ask your engineers/support of
that platform), for what went wrong.

Cheers
--------------------------
*Alessandro Benedetti*