Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Jackman <Da...@fastsearch.com> on 2007/04/02 20:10:04 UTC

Getting the full path of a dependency in a POM

For a particular project I have, I need to add a parameter to the JVM
when running the tests (using the argLine configuration property for
surefire, I assume) that includes the full path of a particular
dependency jar.  Is there some kind of property notation that I can use
that Maven will resolve to the path at build time?

..David..

Re: Getting the full path of a dependency in a POM

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, David,

On top of my head, copy the dependency ( using maven-dependency-plugin )
somewhere in your target directory and add that path to your argLine.

Cheers,
Franz