Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/01/25 20:27:08 UTC

3.3.3 release

the 962 bug we fixed was pretty severe. i would like to get a release
out asap.

i was looking over the bugs tagged for 3.3.3 and almost all of them look
like the should really be for 3.4. in my opinion only severe bugs should
be back ported to previous releases, and most of the bugs marked 3.3
done not meet that criteria. back porting patches creates a burden on
developers and committers and are also not tested by qa. i think we
should avoid them.

ben

RE: 3.3.3 release

Posted by "Fournier, Camille F. [Tech]" <Ca...@gs.com>.
I would really like to see 962 fix released asap as well.

Re: 3.3.3 release

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
btw, I did a patch for 913 that was to be fixed in 3.3.3, but only got
applied to trunk due to a source conflict. I'll fix the conflict and
commit it to the 3.3 branch for inclusion in 3.3.3 asap.

Patrick

Re: 3.3.3 release

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.