Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sachin Chowdhary <cs...@pisoftek.com> on 2003/05/03 16:55:09 UTC

New Bie

I have read about ant alot but never used it specially for development
Purpose only to make war file  from build.xml

but Now when project grew big i find out that when we use Ant with
development we don't have to restart server for each change
in project we just rebuild it using ant and change will be reflecd by
application can any one Suggest.

Any link to use An tin project development or guide me

Instead  of make is there any use of Ant.

Re: New Bie

Posted by Tarun Ramakrishna Elankath <ta...@webkadai.com>.
Hi Sachin,

You can find all the information you need on the ant website at
http://ant.apache.org

Besides, there are a number of books too that have been written on Ant!
"Java Development With Ant" is the best IMHO.

Since you have suscribed to the mailing list, I suppose you know your
way about the web-site. I wonder what's the problem ?

Regards,
Tarun