Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wolle <wo...@dorf.RWTH-Aachen.DE> on 2001/04/13 17:27:57 UTC

Server slows down after a couple of days

Hello,
i run an Tomcat-Jakarta Server with mod_jk over Apache 1.3.17-10
Tomcat is 3.2.2b2, JDK 1.3 , OS Suse 7.1

I installed Tomcat and it runs for about 4 Days, then the Server slows
down,
has someone the the effect ? or work it's fine by anybody ?

I don't know if it from the Jakrata-Tomcat, or something other goes
wrong.
The only thing i knew is that this problem is a new problem. Bevor the
Server work very good.

Greetings,
Michael

Re: Server slows down after a couple of days

Posted by Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com>.
At 05:27 PM 4/13/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>i run an Tomcat-Jakarta Server with mod_jk over Apache 1.3.17-10
>Tomcat is 3.2.2b2, JDK 1.3 , OS Suse 7.1
>
>I installed Tomcat and it runs for about 4 Days, then the Server slows
>down,
>has someone the the effect ? or work it's fine by anybody ?
>
>I don't know if it from the Jakrata-Tomcat, or something other goes
>wrong.
>The only thing i knew is that this problem is a new problem. Bevor the
>Server work very good.

"Bevor" what? Before you installed Tomcat? It would
be helpful to have you gather some system info too,
like grepping the number of connector processes from
a ps, the output of top, something.

Re: problem compiling mod_jk on aix

Posted by Ed Robbins <ed...@erobbins.com>.
How exactly does it break?  What are the error messages?

Ed