Posted to dev@river.apache.org by "Jeremy R. Easton-Marks" <J....@gmail.com> on 2021/03/18 02:34:11 UTC

Re: Git conversion (was Re: Project Health / Interest)

Hi Dennis,
I wanted to resurrect this thread to see how things are going with the
migration and to see what, if any, help you needed.

~Jeremy

--
Jeremy R. Easton-Marks

"être fort pour être utile"

Re: Git conversion (was Re: Project Health / Interest)

Posted by "Jeremy R. Easton-Marks" <J....@gmail.com>.
Awesome sauce.

Here is what I found:

Apache:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=river-container.git;a=tree
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=river-ldj-tests.git;a=tree

GitHub
https://github.com/apache/river-container/pulls
https://github.com/apache/river-ldj-tests

I'm not sure if the Apache or GitHub one is the correct one to use but I
think the river-container would be the correct repository.

You may also need to do something here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

Let us know if it works.

--
Jeremy R. Easton-Marks

"être fort pour être utile"

Re: Git conversion (was Re: Project Health / Interest)

Posted by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

Posted by "Jeremy R. Easton-Marks" <J....@gmail.com>.
A Quick Update:

--
Jeremy R. Easton-Marks

"être fort pour être utile"

Re: Git conversion (was Re: Project Health / Interest)

Posted by "Jeremy R. Easton-Marks" <J....@gmail.com>.

--
Jeremy R. Easton-Marks

"être fort pour être utile"