Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2014/02/10 02:19:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Spark from the Incubator

Hi Sebb,

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Joe,

Thanks for your cordial tone and to the point email. Thinking about it,
I agree with you. We'll start a new VOTE in a day or so to clean up
the resolution per Matei's updates and the typo fix caught by Sebb.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I agree with Joe, voting on a moving target is not going to produce a result anyone can look back on and understand.  Chris, you may be able to understand what is happening but I'm having trouble from my attempts to follow this thread.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Joseph Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.