Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ma...@cs.tcd.ie on 2003/06/26 19:51:43 UTC

WSDL Parameter Names

Hi folks,
            Is there anyway to set the parameter Name's to something
other than in0, in1 ...

THanks,
Mark.

Getting exception after deployment - - Need help ..very urgent...

Posted by Parames <kp...@yahoo.com>.
Hi  All ,
This is my first web services using AXIS 1.1 and
Tomcat 4.1.24
im getting problem after deployment...

1) Here my deployment comammnd

C:\axis-1_1\axis-1_1\samples\scicom\ws>java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient d
eploy.wsdd
Processing file deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>

2) i tried to view from
http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet

i got ,
And now... Some Services
AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are
the details:

Fault - Could not find class for the service named:
ws.ScicomSoapBindingImpl
Hint: you may need to copy your class files/tree into
the right location (which depends on the servlet
system you are using).; nested exception is:
	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
ws.ScicomSoapBindingImpl
AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Could not find class for the service
named: ws.ScicomSoapBindingImpl
Hint: you may need to copy your class files/tree into
the right location (which depends on the servlet
system you are using).; nested exception is:
	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
ws.ScicomSoapBindingImpl
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

But i followed the example fibanacci on onjava.com

i addded my class files as jar and copied to
tomcat-home\web-inf\lib...

These are message in Tomcat
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
ws.ScicomSoapBindingImpl
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
der.java:1443)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoa
der.java:1289)
        at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:315)
        at
org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils$2.run(ClassUtils.java:197)

3) And i have another doubt ,my directory structure
is,

sample.scicom and created wsdl file here and then
while creating WSDL2JAVA it creates file like
SOAPbindingImpl etc in structure ws(which i gave)..
problem is while invoking implementation class from
samples.scicom to  ws(samples/scicom/ws/..java) ,its
not recognizing any idea??

Or any standand i need to follow??

Thanks a lot.

http://sbc.yahoo.com

RE: WSDL Parameter Names

Posted by Chris <cl...@trefs.com>.
Message1. Generate the WSDL from a class, not an interface
2. Build your code with debug info on
3. Use the -i argument when you call Java2WSDL. (I don't know what the
corresponding Ant attribute is)

- C