Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marc Chamberlin <ma...@marcchamberlin.com> on 2019/04/11 02:03:21 UTC

Sieve???

This is not helpful! ;-)

https://james.apache.org/server/3/config-sieve.html

--
<b>Computers: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the user Marc.<br>
His mission: to explore strange new hardware. To seek out new software and new applications.<br>
To boldly go where no Marc has gone before!<br></b>

Re: Sieve???

Posted by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com>.
Thanks ^^

If you have some question on Sieve setup I can quickly answer them...

Re: Sieve???

Posted by Marc Chamberlin <ma...@marcchamberlin.com>.

Re: Sieve???

Posted by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com>.