Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/29 18:13:54 UTC

Don't miss my talk at the Apache Conference tomorrow!

In my talk at the Apache Conference tomorrow at 1:35 PM Mountain Time, I
cover a few use cases where Ignite can be combined with Apache Pulsar for
real-time use cases.
Don't miss it!
[image: image.png]
https://www.apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/pulsar.html

Devin G. Bost

Re: Don't miss my talk at the Apache Conference tomorrow!

Posted by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, if the picture didn't come through, it's here:
[image: image.png]

Devin G. Bost