Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2003/12/21 21:39:17 UTC

[jxpath] OJB and JXPath was: Re: Commons - TLP

Speaking of JXPath and OJB integration... one thing that has been
brought up a couple times is an XPath style query engine for OJB. I
would love to see this happen, and the process of doing it for OJB 1.1
will help to make sure that the OTM API is as flexible as we
want^H^H^H^H need it to be for implementing other things on top of it.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of us have really strong
(implementation level)  XPath expertise... any JXPath'ers interested in
helping with some O/R stuff?

-Brian